2011 Ford F-150
The remodeled 2011 Ford F-150 is equipped with attractive interiors, excellent towing capacity and functional storage space. Its now available in a greater variety of features and body styles. If you are looking for exceptional ride and handling characteristics, then 2011 Ford F-150 is the one you should be opting for. Apart from handling characteristics it also offers good hauling features. All of the models of F150 have four doors.
This year in order to retain its top position in the big pick-up segment, Ford brought out this restyled F150. The revised suspension and steering lowers the body roll and improves the road feel. It is equipped with larger brakes that provide better stopping power. Thus, The 2011 Ford F-150 is the best model if you are looking for a good performance and greater hauling capacity.
2011 Ford F-150 is available in the following standard features:
- The two engine choices: the standard 4.6-liter that gives 231 horsepower and 293 pound-feet of torque; the V8 is optional 5.4-liter V8, it provides. 300 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque.
- Four-speed automatic transmissions
- Four-wheel-drive models use an electronic shift-on-the-fly system controlled by a dashboard-mounted dial.
- Maximum towing capacity is 9,500 pounds, the highest rating in the half-ton pickup class.
- Multistage airbags, seatbelt pre-tensioners and seat position sensors
- Antilock brakes
The 2011 Ford F-150 is available in three cab styles — regular, extended and crew and five trim levels — XL, STX, XLT, FX4 and Lariat. Both regular and extended cab trucks come standard with reverse opening rear doors for easier cab access, while the crew cab features forward-hinged full-size doors.
- The base XL is a work truck with a vinyl or cloth interior and minimal conveniences.
- The STX is similarly equipped but adds body-colored bumpers, sportier wheels and a few additional options such as a step side bed and an upgraded sound system.
- The XLT offers the widest range of options as well as an improved interior.
- The FX4 is geared toward off-road enthusiasts; it includes underbody skid plates, retuned springs and heavy-duty shocks as well as 18-inch wheels and an upgraded interior.
- The luxurious Lariat model is for buyers looking for an upscale look and feel with interior features like brushed aluminum and wood highlights, optional leather heated seats, satellite steering wheel controls, white-faced gauges and automatic climate control.
The exterior styling in 2011 Ford F-150 includes two-tone paint, chrome bumpers and 18-inch aluminum wheels. With substantially improved interiors, performance, ride, hauling and handling characteristics, F150 is of the best pick ups trucks in its class. Take a test drive to believe and experience the improvements. Get A Free Price Quote on this 2011 Ford F-150. And get a warranty quote too from us.