Archive for the ‘Dodge’ Category
Posted on: October 20, 2010 | In Dodge
2011 Dodge Caravan is a great choice both as a family car and a minivan with tremendous cargo transport capacity. The 2011 2011 Dodge Caravan is family-friendly minivan, which offers a smooth ride and reasonable fuel mileage. The outstanding features of all Dodge cars are its strong basics, packaging and practicality. These three features ensured, riding comfort, satisfaction and value for money to most Dodge buyers. The Dodge 2011 Caravan is a new and improved carry over from its 2003 version.
The primary features of the Dodge 2011 Caravan include:
- A 4-door, up to 7-passenger capacity, with the mid-row bucket seats and a 50/50 split rear bench.
- 8-way power driver seat and 2nd-row child safety bucket seats.
- It is available in 5 trims, ranging from the SE FWD to the Anniversary Edition FWD.
- Its anniversary edition is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway.
- A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
- A great 3500-lb cargo capacity when all three rows of seats are in place.
The optional features on the different Dodge 2011 Caravan models include:
- Optional Anti-lock Brake System which is optional on the regular-length SXT model, and standard on other Caravans
- Optional front side airbags
- Optional power lift gate, power sunroof, and rear DVD entertainment on Grand eX and SXT models
- Power adjustable pedals, fog lamps and automatic climate control
- The superior all-wheel-drive traction on the Grand Caravan Sport AWD.
In the minivan market the Dodge 2011 Caravan’s competes with Chevrolet Astro Passenger Van, the GMC Safari Passenger Van, and the Toyota Sienna.
The road tests rated it as good because of its powerful V6 engine, good automatic transmissions and fuel economy averaging upto 17.1 mpg with its 3 .8-liter V6 AWD. It is smooth on bumps and rides comfortably. So before you buy any other minivan, don’t forget to check out The 2011 Dodge Caravan. It’s unbeatable on its refinement and versatility. The pricing ranges from $21,130 to $31,980, depending on its model. Therefore, from its broad range of models anyone can find a minivan they need that fits their budget.
We have all the info on the Dodge’s family of cars right here. So get a get a price quote for The 2011 Dodge Caravan with us right now and see how much you can save!
Posted on: | In Dodge
The 2011 Dodge Dakota can be driven with ease be it on city roads or on terrains. It’s tough and powerful, backed by a powerful V6 engine and well-supported suspensions. Though it’s referred to as compact, but it’s slightly bigger than most of its counterparts in the pick-up trucks market. The 2011 2011 Dodge Dakota’s improved and handsome looks are sure to woo the truck buyers. It’s available in a range of monochromatic colors.
The 2011 Dodge Dakota is available in the following 3 body styles:
- The regular cab
- The extended “Club” cab
- The crew “Quad” cab
The leather-lined quad cab can serve as a family vehicle, with more spacious and roomy interiors, compared to the Ford Ranger, Chevrolet Colorado and the others in competition.
2011 Dodge Dakota comes in 6 trim levels, which are the:
- Base model – Consists of features like, air conditioning, cloth seats, AM/FM radio.
- Value-oriented SXT – Upgraded with bucket seats, interior carpets, and a CD player.
- Flashy Sport and Sport Plus – Offer cloth interiors, an upgraded gauge cluster and other options like keyless entry, power windows and a CD changer.
- Luxury SLT and SLT Plus – Both these models offer all of the features listed in the above models, from leather seats to larger wheels and tires.
Here’s what 2011 Dodge Dakota has to offer for the performance and the safety aspect:
- A new and powerful 3.7-liter V6 engine that puts out 210 horsepower and 235 pound-feet of torque.
- The optional 4.7-liter V8 rated at 235 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque (on Sport and SLT models)
- The five-speed manual transmission and a four-speed automatic transmission (which is optional on V6) and the V8 offers a five-speed automatic.
- The V8 models are fast and can tow up to 6,600 pounds.
The safety features of The 2011 Dodge Dakota include the rear wheel antilock brakes and the optional four-wheel ABS. However according to the crash testing rates by NHTSA, the Dakota Quad Cab earned four out of five stars for both driver and front passenger protection in a frontal collision with is dual front airbags.
The other features such as its interiors are solid and can seat four passengers comfortably. Finally, The 2011 Dodge Dakota is a best buy, if you need a powerful, spacious and tough compact pickup. The 2011 2011 Dodge Dakota is a versatile truck, with great performance and handling capability both on rocky terrains and rutted trails. It’s a great combination of comfort and capability in the class of pick-ups.
Posted on: | In Dodge
The new 2011 Dodge Durango is a bit different from past versions, and these slight differences are going to give the vehicle the edge that it needs. The SUV will now seat around 7 people, while giving these people more room. In addition, look wise it has a more sleek look, however still maintains those rugged features.
There are some other differences that people will find with the 2011 Dodge Durango. For starters, the chassis was redesigned with materials that hold up better and give a much smoother ride and better handling. In addition, the wheelbase was lengthened, in order to limit the creaks and groans that you would hear with normal drive. Dodge also added a new coil spring rear suspension in order to give more comfort for those holes and bumps in the road along the drive, plus these new features also allow for the 2011 Dodge Durango to tow an even heavier load than before, with a capacity of 8,950 pounds.
Dodge also increased the cargo volume that is found in the 2011 Dodge Durango's that is now equipped with 102.4 cubit feet of room, as well as having the second row seats able to recline back. But probably the best news in regard to improvements are the improvements to the gas mileage. The company was able to improve the gas mileage by around ten percent by using a 3.7 liter V6 engine that gives out around 210 horsepower. However, there is still the 4.7 liter Hemi Magnum V8 engine for people to choose from that will not give as good of gas mileage, but does get around 335 horsepower.
Safety wise, Dodge has stepped it up a notch with the Durango. They have included four wheel anti-lock disc brakes, dual stage airbags in the front, side curtain airbags which are available in all three rows, and three point seat belts that are designed to help much better in frontal impacts.
Dodge has made some really good changes to the Durango which will help its appeal to the customers, and increase the sales of the model.
Posted on: | In Dodge
With a capacity of 7 passengers the Grand Caravan is spacious, comfortable and a great vehicle for a family outing. The performance and ride handling characteristics will not disappoint you. For 2011, Dodge has added some new features to the Grand Caravan such as:
- A tire pressure monitor
- A new electronic key fob that integrates security and convenience functions
- Two new stereo systems both feature in-dash six-CD changers.
- A handsome two-tone leather interior that feels upscale and luxurious.
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan is available in three trim levels: SE, SXT, eX and the Anniversary Edition. The Grand Caravan SE is longer than the Caravan and is powered by a 3.3-liter V6 engine, hand-crank windows, manually adjusted mirrors, air conditioning, variable intermittent wipers, AM/FM/CD stereo, and 215/70 tires on 15-inch steel wheels. Grand Caravan SXT is powered by a 3.8-liter V6 and comes standard with four-wheel-disc brakes with ABS and low-speed traction control. It includes the additional features such as, a low-back reclining bucket seats up front, a 50/50 split third seat, steering wheel mounted audio controls, fog lamps, a roof rack, overhead console, tachometer, rear courtesy lamps, illuminated vanity mirrors, and auxiliary power outlets. Dodge offers the Grand Caravan eX, equipped similarly to the SXT except for a list price. Grand Caravan Anniversary Edition is equipped with two-tone leather, a six-CD changer, rear-seat DVD entertainment, and unique Anniversary Edition badges celebrating 20 years of Dodge minivans.
Common optional features for all 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan trims include:
- Power doors on both sides (standard on the Grand Caravan eX and SXT)
- A power liftgate (optional on Grand Caravan SXT and eX)
- Manual three-zone climate control (with automatic three-zone control optional on eX and SXT)
- Side-impact airbags and power-adjustable pedals
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- All-wheel-drive useful in the snow belt
Other options on The 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan models include leather seating, a six-disc CD changer, rear-seat DVD entertainment, upgraded suspension packages, and a trailer-tow group that comprises a 160-amp alternator, 600-amp battery, heavy-duty engine cooling, wiring harness, and a load-leveling suspension. Dodge Grand Caravan is a large vehicle, measures extra 11 inches longer than the caravan, making a big difference in the amount of cargo you can carry with all three rows of seats in place. The Grand Caravan stretches across a wheelbase of 119.3 inches.
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan comes with well-designed steering controls that allow precise regulation of speed; an indicator on the dash tells the driver the system is on. Behind the steering wheel are audio controls that let the driver easily adjust volume, switch among pre-set stations, activate the seek function and switch between AM and FM bands. Three-zone temperature controls allow the driver and front-seat passenger to set their own comfort levels. The 2011 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan is also equipped with the Bluetooth technology by Uconnect to integrate the same cell phone you carry on your belt or in your purse into a hands-free system installed. The Grand Caravan is loaded with safety and convenience features. It is a best buy and offers value for event cent you spend on it. Get a free price quote and warranty quotes from us on The 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Posted on: | In Dodge
2011 Dodge Intrepid is an overall great car, in looks as well as performance with a price tag that can easily fit into most family budgets. The 2011 2011 Dodge Intrepid now is a looker with a curvaceous body. Intrepid is a roomy and a high performing car, that gives more than the auto enthusiasts ask for considering its prices. All in all, it gives value for money in every aspect. The 2011 2011 Dodge Intrepid is available in three different trim levels: SE, SXT, and ES. The SE is the basic and the least expensive; ES is the most luxurious; and the SXT averages on both the models and falls in a category somewhere in the middle of SE and ES.
The standard features of all three trim levels of The 2011 Dodge Intrepid are:
- V6 engine with two different sizes: 2.7 liter the SE that produces 200 horsepower and 3.5 liter on the SXT and ES models that provides the strength of 234 horses on the ES and 244 on the SXT.
- Air conditioning
- Tilt steering wheel
- Five- passenger seating capacity
- Automatic headlights
- Power windows, mirrors, and locks
- Rear window defogger
- The interior volume is 104.5 cubic feet of passenger volume and an 18.4 cubic foot trunk.
- The fuel tank capacity is 17 gallons and the maximum towing capacity is 1,500 pounds for the SE and 2,000 pounds for the SXT and ES.
- Fuel economy is upto 21 mpg in city and 29 on highway. The larger engine achieves mileage ratings of 19 and 27 city/highway.
The SXT comes with a CD player, fog lights, alloy wheels, leather steering wheel, power seats, etc. And the luxurious ES offers additional features like leather seats, trip computer, anti- theft security system, and second row folding seats. Finally, with a good fuel economy, great performance on the road and great ride characteristics. The 2011 2011 Dodge Intrepid can become your favorite the moment you set your hands on its steering wheel. With a price that changed very little over the past years, ranging from $21,000 and $24,500, for different trim levels, it’s a delight for dodge fans. The slick, aggressive exterior and a powerful engine of 2011 Dodge Intrepid helps it glide. The aerodynamic looks and shape that lets the vehicle to slice through the wind as you cruise down the road. It’s a pleasure to drive irrespective of your purpose, be it on a highway or on the busy road to office. Its interiors too are practical as well as comfortable such as the armrests in the front slope upward, so they give you more comfort and control. Test drive The 2011 Dodge Intrepid and experience all the above unbeatable features.
Posted on: | In Dodge
With distinctive style, more speed, better handling and better fuel mileage, the Dodge Magnum is the ultimate choice for the car buyers. In 1978, Dodge first introduced the Magnum in the market. But at that time Dodge implemented the best features of the popular car models like Chrysler and Cordoba personal. And with the launch of 2011 Dodge Magnum, they have tried to establish their true identity. From being just a sporty coupe, The 2011 Dodge Magnum has become a full-fledged minivan. And, since then, Dodge Magnum is fast becoming quite popular among car lovers.
2011 Dodge Magnum car models are the buyer’s delight. As far as the SE version is concerned, it has got the most powerful 190-horsepower and 2.7-liter V6 engine. Give the V6 engine of Dodge Magnum just 11 seconds, it will pick up 60 mph speed. It is more effective than the six-cylinder the BMW 525i Sport Wagon. Enjoy driving with CD player, check out the outside temperature with outside temperature display attached with 2011 Dodge Magnum. Thanks to 60/40 split-folding rear seats and a reversible cargo load floor, The 2011 Dodge Magnum is all set to become a complete family car. The 2011 Dodge Magnum is indeed the ideal crossover vehicle ever introduced in the US roads. Have a look at the features of Dodge Magnum RT. The car takes pride in its 340-horsepower, 5.7-liter Hemi V8 that enable him to take zero to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds. Not only that 2011 Dodge Magnum RT has got the power of the Mercedes-Benz five-speed automatic transmission. Also to watch out for the navigation radio with in-dash CD changer, Sirius satellite radio and an UConnect hands-free communication system. This is one of the resourceful minivan till date.
Posted on: | In Dodge
The line up of 2011 Dodge Neon 4-door sedan models consists of the SE, the SXT, the sporty R/T, and the high-performance SRT-4. It’s affordable and a practical vehicle loaded with a number of classy features. It’s fuel-efficient; offers ultra high tire performance and high performance suspensions. It’s thus rated as the most affordable compact vehicle, with features outnumbering its price.
The following 2011 Dodge Neon’s features make this vehicle affordably desirable:
- Offers a roomy interior like all the other Dodge’s line up of cars and vans.
- Incredibly priced at $ 20000, and is available at an affordable price. Which can be brought down to $15,435, through incentives.
- Delivers extraordinarily good fuel economy
- Boasts a turbocharged 2.4-liter engine, a sports suspension, and a heavy duty gear box
The base SE cheaply priced at $13,125 has wind-up windows, manual door locks and 14-inch tires on steel wheels. The other
add-ons such as, air conditioning, floor mats, AM/FM/CD stereo, and cruise control come with respective pricing. The interiors
have cloth front bucket seats, a 60/40 split folding back seat, AM/FM/cassette stereo with four speakers, and vanity mirrors.
Coming to the SXT model, which is priced at $15,435, comes with power front windows, door locks, mirrors, air conditioning, AM/FM/CD with six speakers, keyless remote, and fog lamps. It offers the following optional features such as a power sunroof, a six-disc in-dash CD changer.
The primary features of all The 2011 Dodge Neon models are:
- A 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine rated 132 horsepower (on SE and SXT) and 2.4 liter (SRT)
- A five-speed manual transmission and an optional four-speed automatic transmission (optional on SE)
- Power rack-and-pinion steering
- Antilock four-wheel disc brakes with electronic brake proportioning, that enables steering control in difficult situations.
- Child safety-seat anchor and child-protection door locks
The R/T model is priced at $17,275, which gives a great driving experience.
The e performance features include:
- A 2.0-liter engine with a 150-horsepower High-Output Magnum
- A sports suspension
- Power steering and a five-speed manual gearbox
- A four-wheel-disc brakes with ABS and EBD
The 2011 Dodge Neon 4 interiors and exteriors boast of:
- Unique front and rear fascia, fog lights, and a rear spoiler
- Premium cloth upholstery and optional leather trimmed upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- The standard six-disc in-dash CD
- The optional power sunroof is optional.
Finally the SRT-4 rates highest than the other models at $20,450 features
- A turbocharged 2.4-liter engine and high-performance suspension
- Heavy-duty five-speed manual transmission,
- A four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and optional seat-mounted side air bags
So don’t wait too long, if you are waiting for an affordable sedan for yourself or to gift it to your family! Get a 2011 Dodge Neon today. Get immediate price quotes and compare the prices now!
Posted on: | In Dodge
The 2011 Dodge Neon SRT-4, offers value for money through its strong body and compliant behavior. This compact Sports Sedan is a high performance sports car. It provides maximum performance – speed, gear transitions and handling at an affordable price if $20000 MSRP and at an invoice price of $18000. Though the car does not promise class and style, but certainly incredible performance! Therefore is not for the style gurus but for those who prefer performance to sophistication.
The 2011 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is armed with a 215 horsepower, the BFGoodrich performance tires and racing-style aluminum pedal accents. Though the interiors do not match upto what the rivals in its class such as, Protégé, Porsche or Sentra, offer. The cabin material is average so is the stereo, which provides good sound quality, but not the same as the other start of the art units. But if you are a performance hedonist, all these factors should not matter for this econosport sedan that gives maximum performance.
The 2011 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is available in only a four-door body style, its standard features include: air conditioning, a CD stereo, power windows, power mirrors, 17-inch alloy wheels shod with 17-inch performance tires, an auxiliary boost gauge, metallic interior accents, fog lights and sport seats. The optional features are power sunroof and side airbags.
The 2011 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is packed with:
- A turbocharged, 2.4-liter inline 4-cylinder that boasts the ratings of 230 horsepower and 250 pound-feet of torque.
- A five-speed manual transmission
- Four-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Wonderfully bolstered front seats. The side bolsters are high enough to make you crawl around them just to get in.
The swift 2011 Dodge Neon SRT-4′s performance is ranked only second to the awesome Viper SRT-10, the super car in the current Dodge fleet because its zero-to-60 time is topped only by a Viper. This king of speed sedan is the best you can have for $20000; it pulls strongly through 6,000 rpm, with an undeniable speed. Compromising a little on the not so important features such as, its interiors and other items that add class, you can get the best deal for the super performer at a cheap price. Like always Dodge is offering more performance without much ado. So id you are someone who needs high performance, less cost and less style, then The 2011 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is for you!
Posted on: | In Dodge
The new 2011 2011 Dodge Ram Truck is smoother and more comfortable to ride than its previous models. The 2011 2011 Dodge Ram Truck is the ultimate performance pickup, it comes with a massive dose of Viper power to the performance pickup segment, its powerful features include: 500 horsepower, 525 lb.-ft. of torque, 505 cubic inches and a 500-watt, ear-melting sound system. The 2011 2011 Dodge Ram Truck SRT-10 is the new performance features will soon become the new truck icon. It is now an excellent choice among the full-size light-duty pickups. It’s a completely redesigned, reengineered and refined model for the year 2011. It can be considered as one of the best among its competitors in the pick up truck segment. The redesigned interior is the smart exterior styling looks impressive.
2011 Dodge Ram Truck is improved with:
- The better towing and hauling capabilities.
- A new Hemi V8 engine which is more powerful and efficient
- The 5.7-liter Hemi replaces the old 5.9-liter V8, adding the power by 100 horsepower
- 40 pounds-feet of torque
- The fuel economy by 10 percent
- Five-speed automatic transmission
- A new full-time four-wheel-drive (all-wheel-drive) that improves traction in slippery conditions.
- Bluetooth-enabled cellular telephone
2011 Dodge Ram Truck has an exceptionally good smooth and responsive engine. The 2011 2011 Dodge Ram Truck is available with two cab configurations, Regular Cab and Quad Cab. The Quad Cab models are equipped with a wheelbase that’s 20 inches longer than the Regular Cab models. It consists of:
- Two bed lengths, a 6-foot, 3-inch standard bed and an 8-foot long-bed. Therefore, this makes Quad Cab roomier, long and comfortable. Its length however does not make it the easiest to turn around.
- It has a bigger 35 gallons fuel tank
- A 4.7-liter V8 modern overhead-cam engine also available is a 5.7-liter Hemi.
- The new Hemi, which produces 345 horsepower and 375 foot-pounds of torque.
- The towing capacity to 9200 pounds and payload by an additional 500 pounds.
- A five-speed manual transmission is standard with the 3.7-liter V6 and 4.7-liter V8.
- A five-speed automatic Optional
The trim levels: ST, SLT, and Laramie.ST is the base level priced at $19,420. It is equipped with the standard with air conditioning, manual door locks, and vinyl upholstery. The SLT adds with $1,700-$3,200 to the base level. It comes with a 4.7-liter V8, cloth upholstery, nicer interior trim, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a host of convenience items, and wider tires. The Laramie is the luxury model, with leather seating, dual-zone air conditioning, a premium stereo, 17-inch cast aluminum wheels, and a other luxury features, including fog lights. It is priced for $7,800-$8,900 more than the base level.
Its new suspension system improved its cornering capabilities and the new front fascia features add the brake cooling ducts to provide plenty of cooling for hard driving. Overall The 2011 Dodge Ram Truck is a perfect combination of comfort and utility. It’s spacious, responsive and tough. If you have been considering buying a 2011 Dodge Ram Truck, give in to the temptations without much thought; you’ll never regret it!
Posted on: | In Dodge
The 2011 Dodge Stratus Sedan is a 4-door family sedan available in 4 trims; ranging from the SXT to the R/T. Like others in the Dodge’s fleet, even this model ranks high on performance. The recently redesigned 2011 Stratus Sedan competes with the Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima and Honda Accord. The sedan this year offers more than good looks. If you are indecisive about buying a 2011 Dodge Stratus Sedan, or the other in its competition, the sedan would be the best bet, as you are likely to save a lot on it, compared to the others in its class.
The sedan is available in 4 trim levels: The SE, SXT, ES, and R/T guise. The performance features of the different trim levels include:
- The base SE comes with the optional 2.7-liter V6 and with air conditioning, power windows and locks, and cassette player.
- The SXT adds cruise control, a CD player and 16-inch alloy wheels.
- The luxury-themed ES models have 16-inch chrome wheels, fog lamps and an eight-way power driver seat.
- R/T models allow the V6 to be teamed with a five-speed manual tranny (the automatic is optional), a sportier suspension, leather upholstery, and 17-inch wheels. A sunroof is optional on all trims.
- A standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine in the SXT model that gives 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway.
- In the R/T and the other trims — a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that gives 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway.
- A 4-speed automatic transmission is standard on both SXT and the RT trims.
- ES includes an automatic transmission and chromed aluminum wheels. It also gets a higher level of trim, with an eight-way power driver’s seat, premium cloth bucket seats, an interior light package, illuminated vanity mirrors, and a mini trip computer.
Other standard and the safety features on all trims:
- AM/FM Radio, Antilock Brakes, Power Passenger Seat, Rear Defogger, Tachometer, Tilt Steering, and Traction Control.
- Side curtain airbags are optional on all Stratus models, as is ABS with traction control.
The 2011 Dodge Stratus Sedan offers more room than the others in its category of cars. While the amount of front legroom is average, the rear-seat legroom is substantially greater than all Stratus competitors. The 2011 2011 Dodge Stratus Sedan boasts of 16 cubic feet of space, giving you more space to load stuff for your family excursions. The interiors of Dodge Stratus Sedan are pretty basic compared to the top imports. But on the exterior and the performance it stands out as the best from the rest at an incredibly affordable price. Get a free quote and compare the prices and features of all the other vehicles competing with The 2011 Dodge Stratus Sedan.
Posted on: | In Dodge
The 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe is quite sporty and delivers good acceleration performance. It quite easy even on rough roads, and the noise in its engine is reduced from the previous version. The 2011 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe shares its basic architectural structure with the Mitsubishi Eclipse and is built in Illinois. It is significantly different in character than the Stratus Sedan. The improvements to The 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe, reduced its noise, vibration and harshness felt in its previous version. Its larger than the other coupes in its class.
The 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe comes in three trim levels: The SE, STX, and R/T. The features in the three trim levels are:
The Coupe R/T, which is priced at $22,055, is equipped with:
- A 3.0-liter single-cam V6 that boasts of 200 horsepower and a five-speed manual.
- The four-speed automatic with AutoStick is optional.
- R/T comes with four-wheel disc brakes.
- ABS and optional traction control
- Side-impact airbags are optional for all Stratus models.
- Grille, headlamps, fog lamps and front fascia
- Redesigned Wheels
The SE coupe comes with:
- A 2.4-liter single overhead-cam
- A four-cylinder engine that generates 147 hp at 5500 rpm and 158 lb.-ft. of torque at 4500 rpm. It’s rated 21/28 mpg, not quite as good as the sedan.
The 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe is a much sportier, practical and a fun to drive car, its restyled to be more refined than the sedan and drives smoothly even on the rough roads.
The SXT is equipped with a:
- A standard 2.4-liter, I4, 147-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway.
- A 5-speed manual transmission and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe is fun to drive. On the whole, it’s energetic and delivers good performance, through its V6. Like most mid-sized Coupes or sedan, The 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe is sporty and fun to drive. Though it does not offer refinement features found in Honda Accord and Toyota Camry, but offers a tough and sporty appeal. 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe is now available at attractive pricing along big cash rebates and other incentives. Get a free price quote on a 2011 Dodge Stratus Coupe with us.
Posted on: | In Dodge
The 2011 Dodge Viper leads the dodge's fleet of performance vehicles. It offers everything that an automotive enthusiast can ask for — style, speed, and performance. This Ultimate American Sports Car, the sports icon of the Dodge brand blends power with classic styling. The refined viper is enriched with more features, which the Viper patrons were asking for. Its now more refined yet retains its place as an extreme performance car.
The 2011 Dodge Viper features the following at the performance level:
- An aluminum-block 8.3-liter, 505 cu. in. V-10 engine that boasts of 500 horsepower (372 kW) and 525 lb.-ft. (712 Nom) of torque.
- The recalibrated engine meets Low Emissions Vehicle (LEV) requirements.
- An aluminum four-wheel independent suspension, with lightweight high-performance aluminum control arms and knuckles, and the lightweight aluminum-bodied front and rear coil-over shocks.
- A highly functional, performance-oriented instrument panel with a bold, center-mounted tachometer and a 220-mph speedometer.
- A traditional pushbutton starter at the driver's fingertips.
- A stopping distance of less than 100 feet from 60 mph.
- A 0-60 mph in less than four seconds, a top speed of 190 mph, and 0-100-0 mph in less than 13 seconds.
- The standard red brake calipers.
The 2011 Dodge Viper 's exteriors and the styling cues include:
- The lowered hood lines, swept-back fenders, and deep-cut side scallops front and rear fascia.
- A bi-fold clamshell top with a single center latch making the Viper SRT-10 a true convertible.
- A standard trunk carpet and a new folding tonneau cover.
The viper is available in White Red, Black, and Bright Silver Metallic. If you dream of a fastest, boldest and a toughest sports vehicle, then the answer is this ultimate performance icon, The 2011 Dodge Viper, priced at $79,995. Get a quote or get more information on this speed machine from us.
Best Deal for - dodge viper for sale