2011 GMC Yukon XL
With an ultramodern chassis that gives a better and a comfortable ride with an overall improved performance The 2011 GMC Yukon XL is safer than ever before. It offers strong engine lineup, a smooth ride and excellent functionality and feature content. It offers huge interior space, strong lineup of V8 engines, Quadrasteer four-wheel steering system to name a few. The new offering for 2011 includes the Hydroboost brakes, a tire-pressure monitoring system and newly styled optional 17-inch aluminum wheels.
The safety features on The 2011 GMC Yukon XL include a front passenger seatbelt reminder. A sunroof and rear-seat entertainment system and the lowered output figures for the Vortec 8100 — the engine is now rated at 320 horsepower and 440 pound-feet of torque.
The other feature line up on 2011 GMC Yukon XL is:
- Seating capacity of nine people
- Versatile hauling and heavy duty towing capacity
- The half-ton (1500) and three-quarter-ton (2500) configurations with either two- or four-wheel drive
- The half-ton models feature a 5.3-liter V8 rated at 295 horsepower and 330 pound-feet of torque mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. Three-quarter-ton versions can be equipped with either a 6.0-liter V8 rated at 300 hp and 360 lb-ft of torque or an 8.1-liter V8 that cranks out 320 hp and 440 lb-ft of torque
- The half-ton Yukon XL can tow up to 8,400 pounds.
- The three-quarter-ton models equipped with the 6.0-liter engine an tow up to 9,900 pounds. Vehicles with the 8.1-liter engine can pull up to 12,000 pounds. The Quadrasteer four-wheel steering system is optional on three-quarter-ton models for improved stability and a decreased turning radius.
The 2011 GMC Yukon XL is available in two trim levels for the standard model: SLE and SLT. The SLE models include tri-zone air conditioning, cruise control, a driver message center, keyless entry, a leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel and a CD player. The SLT models add automatic climate control, leather seating, a redesigned floor console with integrated rear passenger stereo and climate controls and an upgraded audio system.
It also includes the StabiliTrak stability control system on half-ton models. It remains one of the popular vehicles for those looking for maximum passenger capacity in a comfortable, easy-to-drive package. The interior of The 2011 GMC Yukon XL is spacious and comfortable. It’s easy to drive even for long-distances. You can request the quote on this GMC. You can access our site to know how to calculate the low payments. Get a free insurance quote on The 2011 GMC Yukon XL.
No related posts.